Πέμπτη 23 Οκτωβρίου 2014

GlamGlow Youthmud Review



I'll start by saying that, when I purchased this product, I really hoped that I didn't like it. But my hopes sadly vanished.. This product is great!! I've heard so much rave about it from bloggers and youtubers that when I saw that it was available in travel size I couldn't resist.

As I read in their website, GlamGlow claims that "YOUTHMUD® provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps to leave skin smoother, brighter, and softer resulting in immediate camera-ready glowing skin" . And it's all true.. Sadly.. For me. Now if you know anything about GlamGlow then you can understand my resentment. But if you don't, then let me enlighten you.. It's damn expensive!!

The texture is grainy and gently exfoliates as you spread it on your face as well as when you wash it off. The whole process of leaving it on takes 10 minutes tops and in the meantime the mask dries and draws out impurities while tightening the skin. This results to smoother skin and a notable decrease in the appearance of blackheads. Now I've only used this once, but I bet if you use it twice a week as it suggests, you'll see wonders!!

The final question though is one... Is it worth it?? Well that solely depends on how much you can afford to spend on an exfoliating mask. If you want to splurge on something then this is it!! I'm not saying that I'll never buy it again, I'll surely do, but not on a regular basis for sure!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου