Τρίτη 21 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Everyday Makeup


I thought I'd give you a little idea of my everyday makeup look. It's really natural and I guess there's not much you can get from my picture, but as you can clearly see, there are lots of products involved to get this so-called au naturel look.

My base consists of my most beloved combo : Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I apply the foundation with a MAC 188 brush, concealer always with fingers and then to mattify the whole face, I powder using a Body Shop brush, which I conveniently forgot to include in the picture!!

My favourite blush at the moment is Raisin by Nyx which I apply with an Elf blush brush - oh. my. god. this brush is sooo soft. Moving on to the eyes, I really love a matte mauvy nude eye and the MUA Ever After palette has the exact colour I need - Chino that is. I put this eyeshadow on top of my trusty Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe. To finish up the eyes I use my brand new Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara.

Coming to the lips, I told you I have a favourite lip combo involving the Seventeen Longstay Lip Shaper in Buff and here it is.. First I apply a light wash of Seventeen's Matte Lipstick in no.14, more as a stain ,then I put my trusty lip liner on top and voila... My look is complete!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου