Τρίτη 8 Ιουλίου 2014

My Little Beach Kit


I'm the kind of girl that likes a more organised beach bag and that means that I have smaller bags in my bags, that contain even smaller bags and so and so forth.. So in this spirit of divide and conquer, I present to you this small kit of essentials every summer beach bag should have!!

First and definitely very important is my face sunscreen, from Bepanthol. It has an SPF 30 and is very moisturising, without leaving greasiness on my skin or that common white cast most sunscreens do leave! Then there is sunscreen for my lips. I know it seems a little far fetched, but Piz Buin make this great lip balm with SPF 30, which I really thought is a brilliant idea for summer, when my lips get dry from the sea salt.
Another product, that I thought was useless but found it completely life saving, is my mini Evian Facial Spray. There are times that the heat is so overbearing and a little spritz of Evian is just what you need.
And then there is my travel size concealer from Estee Lauder. Although I've never used it on the beach, it's something I always carry with me!! Last product in my little kit, some wet wipes! These ones are from Lidl and they smell like melon - quite summery if you ask me.

Some non-beauty essentials are of course my phone and earpods (both from Apple), my sunglasses, which I got from Stradivarius and a little mirror from The Body Shop. The bag itself came as a gift with July's Mirror magazine (the Greek edition) - which fits inside perfectly - and I quickly turned it in my go-to bag-inside-the-bag for this summer!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου