Κυριακή 27 Ιουλίου 2014

Eat - Shop - Repeat



After last week's poor attempt to find inner peace and re-adapt to everyday life, I'm back again with another Eat - Shop - Repeat!! After all there's nothing like shopping and eating, when you try to survive Summer In The City!

EAT : It wasn't long ago, actually it was in this post right here, that I went on an endless rant about the new craze of cocktails on a stick! So, because when I like something I wanna have it ALL the time, I tried to make my own! And I succeeded!! To be fair, my attempt was to make a watermelon popsicle, but accidentally threw a little booze in the mix.. accidentally!! I used this recipe and I adapted it to taste - the amount of sugar in the recipe is far too much!

SHOP : The crop top madness continues and I've enlarged my collection by one more! I got this one last week from Tally Weijl - for heaven's sake if someone knows how to pronounce it, please enlighten me!! - and I'm in love with it already! It's a basic black and white with a little neon green running through it and a halter neck, which I wasn't so keen on - until now! What you can't see in the picture is that it has cut-outs on each side and a zipper running down the back! My describing skills are so bad, but it'll have to do, as I couldn't find it in the website.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου