Κυριακή 6 Ιουλίου 2014

Eat - Shop - Repeat


Eat - Shop - Repeat is back after a brief leave of absence. This week we talk about how Sales mess with my mind and how I can't do without chinese takeout.

EAT : It was 13 years ago when my parents had the brilliant idea to take their 10-year old to eat chinese food and since then I've battled with this addiction. I love, love, chinese food and I have tested every takeout in my neighbourhood. Lately I've been in love with Asian Corner. It is a place with a more modern take on chinese food and focused on noodles and fried rice. Great big plus.. the portions are humongous!! Favourite noodle dish : Singapore Noodles. Vermicelli rice noodles with chicken and prawns, in a mild curry sauce. Pure awesomeness!!

SHOP : SALES!! What else do I need to say?? But just for the sake of clarification, I'll continue with the fact, that sales mess with my mind. There's something going on when I hear the word sales, that makes me go crazy and think that I must shop. I MUST SHOP. So this time - and with great self-control - I went in and got a thing or two. First of all I got this bag from Bershka ,which was done in a spontaneous spirit - saw it, loved it, got it! And then I got this pair of shorts from Pull&Bear, which was totally planned, as I had spotted them on the Pull&Bear web page in advance.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου