Τρίτη 3 Ιουνίου 2014

The Elephant and The Hat






photography : Bill Bar

SHOP THE LOOK
dress : H&M
lipstick : Golden Rose no.6

It was one of those days, that no piece of clothing can seem to fit right or properly. All I wanted was some comfort, something that was airy and simple. Being though a girly girl deep down inside, I couldn't just go for sweatpants. So here is my solution for a look that combines casual and cool, sporty and chic!!

The star of the show is of course the hat - mostly because I'm totally in love with it! I bought it in a recent Asos sale and it was something I wanted for a long time, without having something similar with it in my closet, like, ever!! In other words, I never had a baseball kind of hat and I really wanted one! 

It must have been a week ago when I saw this dress at H&M, and though it doesn't seem like something to wear with a hat so sporty, it kind of clicked in my mind and I decided to go with it! It's just a simple maxi black dress and its simplicity is what makes it so great. It appears to be the perfect blank - and black! - canvas for any look. A pair of high heels and a clutch and it's ready for a night out, or some simple flat sandals and an orange hat and you're perfect to stand in front of an elephant on a windy day!!


+ here's a gif of me getting all "Gone with the Wind"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου