Πέμπτη 26 Ιουνίου 2014

Stripes and Bubbles






Photography : Bill Bar

SHOP THE LOOK
top : H&M
kimono : Bershka
shoes : H&M

You can't say that I didn't warn you, in this post, when I said that you'll be seeing more of my beloved kimono soon!! So I stayed true to my words and after grabbing my favourite flavour of Bubble Tea, I went for a walk from Thiseio to Gazi - taking pictures was completely coincidental, I promise!!!

Initially I thought to put the top in a different look, where it would be the main item. After wearing it with the kimono though, I really liked the way the straps are peeking through the material - accidentally or not! Both the top and the kimono are airy and loose, and are really perfect to bring with you in your vacation for that "night out in the island" aetherial kind of look!!

As far as the shoes are concerned.. I know you've seen them before and I know I said they weren't the most comfortable footwear item in the world, but I'm a weak person and a sucker for these shoes! I really like the way they look and the way they hug my feet. Also for tall girls like me, it's not everyday when you find such a flatform!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου