Τρίτη 10 Ιουνίου 2014

H&M Liquid Eyeliner in Bronze






I know this post in looong overdue, as it was supposed to be up last week, but it's better late than never, so let's get to it!!

Although the name of the shade is, as you can see, Bronze, my opinion is that it's far from accurate. It's most likely a khaki or olive green colour, but I'll let this one pass and attribute the name to the colour of the metallic glitter of this eyeliner, that is infact bronze! I made a little introduction two weeks ago in this post and told you about the almost aluminum foil effect this liner has, which I find really unique and impressive.

The consistency is really liquidy and the applicator is a typical thin brush, so if you are accustomed to the regular liquid eyeliners then this will be a piece of cake! Now, you may think that being an H&M product, it's immediately a lower quality one too. So let me tell you, no! This is the most waterproof liner I've ever come across in my life and I'm really bummed this doesn't come in black! It dries really quick and then stays forever.

If you want a little something extra from your liner and not the typical black line, then this is perfect for you. Also great for brown eyes, as it really brightens as well as defines them!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου