Πέμπτη 19 Ιουνίου 2014

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara Review




Here we are again with another review and another beloved product. I bought this mascara two weeks ago, when I was in desperate need of a waterproof formula!! I put my faith in this new one from Bourjois and I wasn't disappointed - it's been a while since a product had completely let me down fortunately.

I've included a close up photo of the wand, since it's the thing that's so unique about this mascara. It's plastic and spiky but has little plastic spheres going on through it, that supposedly hug the lashes and give mega volume. Which I can say is pretty true!
This mascara gives volume and separation enough for a morning look if you apply one coat and then it's buildable enough to provide really black and voluminous lashes. but separation is the key here and you'll never get a grungy clumpy look out of this one!

Now about the formula, it's waterproof of course and it does the job perfectly without smudging or smearing or any other stuff that come with regular mascaras. And I live in a country where summer is relentless and without mercy, so trust me when I say that this works!!
One thing that comes hand in hand with the word waterproof is the fact that this mascara is a little bit on the dry side. It doesn't glide on the lashes but I find that this dryer formula gives more separation and this is all that counts for me!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου