Τρίτη 20 Μαΐου 2014

VO5 Plump It Up Dry Backcombing Spray Review




VO5 is a brand that I wanted to try for a long time, so when the opportunity presented itself, I asked a friend to bring me this product from his trip to the UK - as we don't have VO5 here in Greece. And I wasn't disappointed..

Being a person with oh so soft and completely straight and heavy hair, I wanted a product that would give them a bit of an oomph!! and a more lived-in feeling. This product pretty much does the job as it lifts the roots and also accommodates the occasional backcombing. In other words, if you want to volumize your hair, this will be your friend!

It also makes them a little more "second day", but don't imagine anything like a salt spray product. It gives them a more matte effect and a little bit of separation, while it takes away all the softness of freshly washed hair without making them feel gritty!

There isn't any serious con to it, but if you're looking for some kind of a lion's mane in a can, then you'll be in for a disappointment!! The smell of it is the typical aerosol one, with an extra plus being that it doesn't linger at all!!

Not a bad product at all, it has made its way in my daily routine and for all I can say.. it's here to stay!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου