Τρίτη 13 Μαΐου 2014

The Body Shop Lip Butter in Coconut



If you'd ask me a week ago about The Body Shop Lip Butter, I would definately and directly respond with a "naaaah". But that was a week ago and now I'm a changed person!!

Last time I tried these Lip Butters - a long long time ago, they were sticky and shiny and after all not really moisturising.. But thanks to a good friend, this improved (?) version fell into my hands as a birthday gift and I am totally in love with it!!

The formula is very smooth and glides on the lips easily, leaving a satin finish with little shine. It has no colour to it which I really like for a lip butter and it's not at all sticky. I find it really good for my lips as it moisturises them perfectly and it even leaves my finger with which I applied it, feeling very smooth and not greasy!!

Now leaving all the standard criteria aside, let's talk about the scent!! It's coconut of course and I'm telling you.. I could smell this all day!! It smells like coconut water mixed with a tiny bit of vanilla - or something sweet and warm anyway - and it's really addictive!

There's nothing more to be said about it.. The Body Shop and this product in particular gets a wholeheartedly thumbs up from me, plus a wink because it's coconut and it makes me think of summer!!

p.s. The gift my friend gave me included another coconuty product, which I'll tell you all about in the next post!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου