Κυριακή 11 Μαΐου 2014

Eat - Eat - Repeat


As you can tell by the title.. this post is all about food!! I pondered for a minute to add a little bit of "Shop" in here but who am I kidding?! This place and the food there is so perfect that anything else would be a diversion!

I'm talking about New York Sandwiches (link), a little place at Ampelokipoi, hidden near Mesogion street. It's one of these places that you pass by but never notice, which is a pity really because I can tell you, I had the best burger of my life in there.

I wanted to go for a long time, as I had read about it in many articles - all saying about the great sandwiches and burgers this place has to provide - and the time at last came.. Here I am standing outside with great anticipation and awe!!

I had a BBQ burger, which at first look didn't seem much, but it proved itself from the first bite. The fries coming with the burger were oh so great and I tried to eat all of them even though I was so. (Attention, picture of the burger coming up)


All in all this place is a must-go, great food, great prices and a very nice set up with a New York essence lingering all over the place. I will definitely be going back for more, maybe one of the hyped sandwiches this time!! One thing you should have in mind though, this place is small.. like.. really small!! So let's hope for a remodelling of this place, or I am surely prepared to fight for a seat!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου