Τρίτη 22 Απριλίου 2014

Walk In The Park







Photography by Georgina Sakellariou
skirt : Pull&Bear, rings : Pull&Bear, t-shirt  : H&M, necklace : H&M, nailpolish : siXteen cosmetics
(click for links)

Last week my and my friend Gina decided to go for a walk at the National Garden. Even though it's so close to Syntagma it feels as if you are walking around the countryside and it's just perfect when the sun is up and shining.

With such a great scenery I couldn't resist the temptation of taking a few pictures *insert innocent face* and showing you some items I purchased lately in two of my favourite shops, Pull&Bear and H&M.

I saw this skirt almost two months ago in the launch of the Pull&Bear Spring Season and although I searched and searched, I was never able to find it in any of the departments I went to. So let's all thank Pull&Bear for creating an e-shop and averting this almost-crisis. While browsing through the e-shop I stumbled upon this stack of rings and I immediately heard bells. Come on people... it's turquoise and gold and it's pretty and summery (end of the frenzy) so I had to buy them.

As far as the H&M purchases are concerned, I don't have a lot to tell you.. I happened to pass by H&M, I went in and the rest is history.. After all a simple t-shirt is always on hand and so are minimal accessories.

2 σχόλια: