Τρίτη 1 Απριλίου 2014

Nails For Spring - from yellow to blue


L-R : ERRE DUE exclusive (120), AVON Speed Dry+ (lime splatter), Berevis Paris, Petit Bordeau (51), Sixteen Cosmetics (475), ERRE DUE last minute (49), SEPHORA (picnic in the park), Beauty Line Cosmetics (404), SEPHORA (green tea time), SEPHORA (vintage sweater)

+ me!!


I'm trying in any way that I can to bring some colour back in my life, after all the greys and the burgundies of the winter. The transition started with a nude nail polish (as you can see here) and now is progressing with every colour from yellow to blue that I can find in my stash. From a pale - almost white - yellow all the way to a deep blue, with a middle stop for my favourite mints and greens, this post can give you a great inspiration if you want a pop of colour and a touch of spring on your nails!!

For those who love their pinks and corals and oranges, please don't be discouraged, as I'm saving those ones for later!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου