Πέμπτη 24 Απριλίου 2014

MAC Magenta Lip Pencil




Oh you can't imagine my joy as I write this post.. Magenta Lip Pencil is finally in my possesion!!
Towards the end of winter and with the first glimpses of spring, I became quite obsessed with any lip product that is purple based. And what lipliner is more apropriate than Magenta Lip Pencil from MAC.

The colour is a true magenta, that complements both fuchia lipsticks and more purply ones.
It glides on the lips easily and it is opaque with the first swipe. I can say with confidence that it is the perfect lip pencil, as it stays on the lips for quite a long time, even after you've eaten, and it is not at all drying.

You could definitely wear it on it's own, although I have my eye on some lipsticks that could go with it - Heroine and Rebel I'm talking to you!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου