Τρίτη 8 Απριλίου 2014

L'Oreal Ideal Fresh Face Wash Review


The love I have for foamy cleansers is well known from previous posts (read said post here) and until now my love was saved for the Avon Solutions Foaming Cleanser. But after two bottles of this love were used and done, I decided to move on and find something new.

That's when L'Oreal Ideal Fresh came to my life. It has the same technology as the Avon one, as it is a clear liquid in the bottle that comes out as a velvety foam, with a rich and soft consistency and a citrusy scent. I massaged it gently on my skin and it took away all my makeup - mascara and lipstick included - and left my skin feeling clean and fresh. As it is aimed for normal to combination skin it doesn't leave a dry feeling to the skin, that most cleansers for combination to oily skin tend to leave. Even though I have oily skin, there's nothing worse than feeling your skin dry and fragile - I like clean, but not SO clean.

Overall it is a great cleanser and it's greatly paired with the Ideal Fresh Toner I've been using for quite some time now. So, thumbs up L'Oreal.. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου