Τρίτη 15 Απριλίου 2014

A Pop Of Magenta - SiXteen Cosmetics Nail Polish


SiXteen Cosmetics Long Lasting Nail Polish (No.459)

In my last nail post (link here) I talked all about the yellows and blues and everything in between.
Today I'm here with a new favourite that answers to the name "Magenta".

I was looking for something new for Spring 2014 and the regular pinks didn't do anything for me.. Until I stumbled upon this beauty. It's a purply pink almost magenta colour with warm undertones.

I am also amazed by the quality of this nail polish, as it is on the cheaper end and I wouldn't expect much from it. With two coats the colour is completely opaque and it dries really really quickly. I've been wearing it for the last 4 days without a topcoat and there is no chipping whatsoever.

With so many colours in this line I'm sure there is something in there for you!! Check it out..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου