Τρίτη 11 Μαρτίου 2014

Spring Wishlist

Spring Wishlist




As much as the weather denies it, I am surely convinced.. Spring is here!
So, I decided to create a spring wishlist, just to be ready and prepared for my next shopping excursion.
First item I have set my mind on, is this flowy Daisy printed maxi skirt from Pull&Bear. It's perfect for this time of year and it's a piece that is missing from my wardrobe.
Next, in the bag&purses department, I've been wanting a pouch bag for ages, but I can never seem to find the right one for me. That it until I stumbled upon this Zara leather bag. It was love at first sight.
To compliment this look, I chose the Zara navy blue blutchers and the Pull&Bear t-shirt (a big thumbs up for the logo of the t-shirt - got to love Bowie)
Last but not least, there's the beauty factor!! As we all know orange lipstick is a trend this season and I could not be left without one (or two!!) new possesions. Combine this with my love for the Revlon matte balms and there you have it!!


+ the song behind the logo



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου